Tuesday 15 March 2011

A New Journey

I started a new project this weekend, this will be the most extensive project I've ever done, it will span the next 8 months and requires me to really open myself up to try and learn about a new culture, and a people who are very suspicious of everyone. I have to build a trust and make sure that I can keep it while reporting on people that are at the heart of controversy many times here in Canberra.

So here starts the project and my time at the Aboriginal Tent Embassy. Let me know what you think of the photographs because I need feedback on the direction I am going in.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics and how you've represented the Aboriginal Tent Embassy. The people there have amazing stories and at significant times such as NAIDOC, Reconciliation or the Apology it's just buzzing with life :)

    ReplyDelete