Tuesday 4 May 2010

Vandalize America

One more oldie before I get on to the new work, it's just hard to resist reminiscing. I'm going to be a bit sad when we are settled into our house and I won't have moving as an excuse to dig back into some of my old work. I think I'm going to make this a regular occurrence because your opinion changes all the time and what I may overlook and dislike today will be brilliant tomorrow.

This is from a series I started working on while living in Philly. I saw a tag down on Penn's Landing that said "Vandalize America" and I thought it suited the graffiti and 'sticker' art that is seen throughout Philly and many American cities. These are ones that struck my fancy.



I came across these Eggyolk tags and I really enjoyed where the artist decided to place each one:



No comments:

Post a Comment