Friday 21 May 2010

52 Weeks - Week 2 (Podophobia)

So I'm not afraid of feet but I hate mine. They're too big, whenever I find cute shoes they never actually have them in my size, when I was living in London the only shoes I could buy were sneakers and that's because they were men's shoes.

Besides being way too big they're all tough and hard from running and walking around barefoot all the time, I'm too lazy to paint them so the polish slowly chips away and I'm beyond clumsy, constantly running into things, stubbing my toes, dropping things on my feet.

This is an attempt to reconcile with my feet, they don't like me and I don't like them, but I want to change that and that's why I photographed them for this series, you don't have to like everything about yourself but it's still a part of you. As ugly as they are they get me around and help me run like the wind so they can't be all bad.

I give you, my feet.



No comments:

Post a Comment