Wednesday 19 May 2010

Soon

I know I haven't posted in a few days but it's coming. We moved this past weekend so everything was in a bit of chaos, but now I've found my computer and we should have internet up tomorrow (fingers crossed).

I have to say though, I never realized how hard it would be to move house with a puppy, I think it may even be harder than moving with a baby. The main difference is the baby will stay put while you're getting things done while the puppy will run inbetween your less as you move heavy furniture, pee everywhere, eating packing material and get stuck in tight little spaces he shouldn't be going in in the first place. We spent half the time this weekend chasing Coopa away from places he shouldn't be and trying not to drop furniture on his tiny little head. But now that the move is over the pictures are on their way, tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment